Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, clients, and team members. With the rising threat of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking measures at the clinic to minimize the risk of introducing or spreading the virus to team members and clients while continuing to care for our patients.
- A R Animal Hospital will continue to be a full-service hospital.
- Per the CDC’s recommendation, social distancing measures are being implemented to limit in-person contact and we are refraining from handshakes/hugs.
- Please do not be offended with our cautiousness as we will be wearing gloves and locking the doors in-between appointments and pick-ups.
- In addition to following our usual cleaning protocols, we are disinfecting surfaces, telephones, keyboards and door handles with even greater frequency.
- If you or anyone you have been exposed to and is experiencing any symptoms of continuous cough or fever we ask you not to visit the hospital and find the help of a friend/relative/acquaintance to bring the pet to the appointment or pick-up medication and food.
The following new policies are effective immediately. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment for everyone who works at and depends on A R Animal Hospital as we care for your pets.
Please contact the hospital before driving over.
California Veterinary Specialist 909-947-3600
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment.
- Remain in your vehicle with your pet. Dogs need to be on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- Call us when you arrive (909-923-5400). A hospital team member will ask you if you have a continuous cough or fever, discuss your needs, and will provide further instruction to proceed.
- After the team member contacts you they will meet you by the front door of the hospital and will bring only your pet into the hospital for evaluation and procedures.
- After the medical team evaluates your pet, you will receive a telephone call to discuss recommendations and a plan to move forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via the telephone call. Email is an option.
- At the end of the evaluation/procedure a team member will contact you via verbal/email/text with discharge instructions. The front desk will contact you to process the payment over the telephone.
- A team member will meet you at the front door of the hospital to discharge the pet to you.
Prescription Refill and Food Pick-Up:
- Please allow 24 hours to fill a prescription and/or food order.
- Payment and pick up information will be processed over the telephone.
- Call when you arrive at the hospital and please pick-up products at the front door.
- This includes Flea, Tick and Heartworm medication.
- Call us when you arrive (909-923-5400). A team member will contact you when they are ready to proceed.
This situation is evolving rapidly, and we are committed to doing our best to keep our team and clients healthy. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and will keep you updated on any changes to our protocols.
We appreciate your patience, understanding and we hope you are all staying healthy and safe.
A R Animal Hospital